Calendar & Events
- Click here to view our Google events calendar as a full page.
- Click here to add our Google events calendar to your calendar (this will not include Sunday School, Confirmation, nor High School events; go to their respective web pages to subscribe to these calendars).
- CR = choir room
- FH = fellowship hall
- FS = fireside room
- LG = lounge
- MR = Mary room
- NX = narthex
- SN = sanctuary
- TR = Thomas room
- UR = Upper room
First Lutheran has a full calendar of events that help bring Faith Alive!
You can follow upcoming events in several ways...
- Print Calendar: Provided in PDF format (as produced for our newsletter). The free Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF file.
- On our Google Calendar: What you see above is our online calendar which is hosted by Google. Don't want to miss an event? Click here to add our Google calendar to your calendar!
- Right here, with our list of events below, which highlights some of the bigger events coming up. Some events request an RSVP or require advance registration. Click here to view all our events requiring RSVP/registration.
Hop on a bus and take a ride around Onalaska to visit and carol to those who need extra Christmas cheer! The bus leaves at 5pm sharp on Sun, Dec 17!
Meeting every 3rd Mon, 6-9pm, in fellowship hall, for a time of creativity and fellowship
The OWLs, our Older Wiser Lutherans, enjoy a time of fellowship and food at their monthly potluck! Next one: Wed, Dec 20 at noon.
Join us for a worship service including music, prayers, candlelight, & reflection on what God is up to amidst our blue feelings around Christmas. Thur, Dec 21, 6:15pm.
Christmas Eve Worship Times: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, & 11pm
Christmas worship, Mon, Dec 25, 10am
Meet monthly on the first Thur, 1pm in the Upper Rm
First invites all women to the spiritual discipline of retreat. Sat, Jan 13, 9:30am
New Stephen Ministry class starting Mon, Jan 15 from 6–8pm, for 20 weeks
First will assist with Come for Supper on Tues, Jan 23, at Our Savior’s in La Crosse.
For birth to 3-years old & their grown-ups, meeting next on Sun, Jan 28, at 9:15am in room 102.
A warm thank-you for all our volunteers, Sun, Jan 28, 11:45am
Eliminate possible tough decisions for your loved ones after you are gone. Begin your planning on Tues, Jan 30, 6pm, at First, in Fellowship Hall.
Baptismal Prep will be held Sat, Feb 3, at 10am for anyone considering or has scheduled a baptism. RSVP to the church office.
Nine week course starts Feb 11, from 6-7:30pm at First Lutheran!
People who would like to become members of First are invited to a 3-week introduction to the church, presented in a small-group setting on Apr 15, 22, & 26. To register contact the office by email or at 608.783.2236.
The next gathering will be in Houston, TX, from June 27–July 1 in 2018!
Tour Europe from July 17–27, in 2018!