Calendar & Events
- Click here to view our Google events calendar as a full page.
- Click here to add our Google events calendar to your calendar (this will not include Sunday School, Confirmation, nor High School events; go to their respective web pages to subscribe to these calendars).
- CR = choir room
- FH = fellowship hall
- FS = fireside room
- LG = lounge
- MR = Mary room
- NX = narthex
- SN = sanctuary
- TR = Thomas room
- UR = Upper room
First Lutheran has a full calendar of events that help bring Faith Alive!
You can follow upcoming events in several ways...
- Print Calendar: Provided in PDF format (as produced for our newsletter). The free Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF file.
- On our Google Calendar: What you see above is our online calendar which is hosted by Google. Don't want to miss an event? Click here to add our Google calendar to your calendar!
- Right here, with our list of events below, which highlights some of the bigger events coming up. Some events request an RSVP or require advance registration. Click here to view all our events requiring RSVP/registration.
Click here to sign-up for a photo session for the church directory.
Sugar Creek Women's Retreat, Fri Oct 20 thru Sun Oct 22.
Stay up all night hanging out with fellow youth! Fri, Oct 20, 6:30pm–7:30am
Faith Building Block for 3-yr olds begins Sunday, Oct 22, at 9:15am
People who would like to become members of First Lutheran are invited to a three-week introduction to the church, presented in a small-group setting on Oct 22, 29, & Nov 2. To register contact the office by email or at 608.783.2236.
Bonfire for middle & high school youth! Sat, Oct 28, 5:45–9pm
For birth to 3-years old & their grown-ups, meeting next on Sun, Oct 29, at 9:15am in room 102.
We give thanks for the gift of baptism and for the confirmands, one with us in the body of Christ, who make public affirmation of their baptism this weekend.
The Sunshine Boys gather on the first Thursday of the month, and will gather again on Thur, Nov 2, at 9am.
Two groups meet monthly on the first Thur: 1pm in the Upper Rm or 7pm at Gloria Kubiak's.
First invites all women to the spiritual discipline of retreat. Sat, Nov 11, 8:30am.
Practice Visio Divina, the spiritual practice of praying with images, with Pastor Karyn at the Art Institute in Chicago, Fri Nov 17–Sat Nov 18.
Meeting every 3rd Mon, 6-9pm, in fellowship hall, for a time of creativity and fellowship
First will assist with Come for Supper on Tues, Nov 28, at Our Savior’s in La Crosse.
Baptismal Prep will be held Sat, Dec 2, at 10am for anyone considering or has scheduled a baptism. RSVP to the church office.
Blood Drive Tues, Nov 14, 12:30-5:30pm.
The next gathering will be in Houston, TX, from June 27–July 1 in 2018!
tour Europe from July 17–27, in 2018!