Calendar & Events
- Click here to view our Google events calendar as a full page.
- Click here to add our Google events calendar to your calendar (this will not include Sunday School, Confirmation, nor High School events; go to their respective web pages to subscribe to these calendars).
- CR = choir room
- FH = fellowship hall
- FS = fireside room
- LG = lounge
- MR = Mary room
- NX = narthex
- SN = sanctuary
- TR = Thomas room
- UR = Upper room
First Lutheran has a full calendar of events that help bring Faith Alive!
You can follow upcoming events in several ways...
- Print Calendar: Provided in PDF format (as produced for our newsletter). The free Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF file.
- On our Google Calendar: What you see above is our online calendar which is hosted by Google. Don't want to miss an event? Click here to add our Google calendar to your calendar!
- Right here, with our list of events below, which highlights some of the bigger events coming up. Some events request an RSVP or require advance registration. Click here to view all our events requiring RSVP/registration.
The Sunshine Boys gather on the first Thursday of the month, and will gather again on Thur., June 1, at 9am.
Two groups meet monthly on the first Thursday: 1pm in the Upper Rm or 7pm at Gloria Kubiak's.
Baptismal Prep will be held Sat, June 3, at 10am for anyone considering or has scheduled a baptism. RSVP to the church office.
The young youth will be going to Noah’s Ark in WI Dells on Saturday, June 10.
Celebrate with synod friends old and new, Sat, June 10, 7pm at Our Savior's Lutheran.
Sunday, June 11–Friday, June 16.
The OWLs' next potluck will be Wed, June 21 at noon.
Young Youth will be attending Sugar Creek’s Explorer Camp, on Tuesday, July 12!
Our Volunteer Appreciation Picnic will be July 16, from noon–2pm at the first shelter in Rowe Park, for all volunteers who make Faith Alive!
Blood Drive Thur, July 25, 12:30-5:30pm.
First will assist with Come for Supper on Tues, July 25, at Our Savior’s in La Crosse.
Sunday, August 6–Thursday, August 10, 2017.
Saturday, Aug. 26 at Drugan’s Castle Mound. Contact Sugar Creek directly for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.