Calendar & Events
- Click here to view our Google events calendar as a full page.
- Click here to add our Google events calendar to your calendar (this will not include Sunday School, Confirmation, nor High School events; go to their respective web pages to subscribe to these calendars).
- CR = choir room
- FH = fellowship hall
- FS = fireside room
- LG = lounge
- MR = Mary room
- NX = narthex
- SN = sanctuary
- TR = Thomas room
- UR = Upper room
First Lutheran has a full calendar of events that help bring Faith Alive!
You can follow upcoming events in several ways...
- Print Calendar: Provided in PDF format (as produced for our newsletter). The free Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF file.
- On our Google Calendar: What you see above is our online calendar which is hosted by Google. Don't want to miss an event? Click here to add our Google calendar to your calendar!
- Right here, with our list of events below, which highlights some of the bigger events coming up. Some events request an RSVP or require advance registration. Click here to view all our events requiring RSVP/registration.
For birth to 3-years old & their grown-ups, meeting next on Sun, July 30, at 9:15am in room 102.
The Sunshine Boys gather on the first Thursday of the month, and will gather again on Thur, Aug 3, at 9am.
Two groups meet monthly on the first Thursday: 1pm in the Upper Rm or 7pm at Gloria Kubiak's.
OWLs fly to Lanesboro to see "Steel Magnolias" at the Commonweal Theatre, Thurs. Aug. 3.
Baptismal Prep will be held Sat, Aug 5, at 10am for anyone considering or has scheduled a baptism. RSVP to the church office.
Sunday, August 6–Thursday, August 10, 2017.
The OWLs' next potluck will be Wed, August 23 at noon.
Saturday, Aug. 26 at Drugan’s Castle Mound. Contact Sugar Creek directly for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who would like to become members of First Lutheran are invited to a three-week introduction to the church, presented in a small-group setting on Oct 22, 29, & Nov 2. To register contact the office by email or at 608.783.2236.