When you shop Amazon from our smile.amazon.com link Amazon will donate a portion of your payment to First Lutheran Church.
How to set First Lutheran as the charity for all of your Purchases at Amazon:
- Frequently asked questions regarding AmazonSmile.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you are prompted to select a charitable organization from their list of eligible organizations.
- You can change your selection at any time by logging into your account and click on "Change Your Charity".
- To find First Lutheran as a charitable organization, search for "First Lutheran Onalaska" in the search field
- Once the search is complete, press the "Select" button. That's it!
One last thing…
Once you've designated us as your charity, you still need to make certain to do your shopping through smile.amazon.com. If you want to shop via Amazon Smile by default, consider installing these extensions in your browser: