Calendar & Events
- Click here to view our Google events calendar as a full page.
- Click here to add our Google events calendar to your calendar (this will not include Sunday School, Confirmation, nor High School events; go to their respective web pages to subscribe to these calendars).
- CR = choir room
- FH = fellowship hall
- FS = fireside room
- LG = lounge
- MR = Mary room
- NX = narthex
- SN = sanctuary
- TR = Thomas room
- UR = Upper room
First Lutheran has a full calendar of events that help bring Faith Alive!
You can follow upcoming events in several ways...
- Print Calendar: Provided in PDF format (as produced for our newsletter). The free Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF file.
- On our Google Calendar: What you see above is our online calendar which is hosted by Google. Don't want to miss an event? Click here to add our Google calendar to your calendar!
- Right here, with our list of events below, which highlights some of the bigger events coming up. Some events request an RSVP or require advance registration. Click here to view all our events requiring RSVP/registration.
Pstr Mandy France & Dr. Ayaz Virji share their story of confronting Islamophobia in rural MN; dates & locations vary
See God’s creation through your camera’s lens, Sun, Oct 7, 12pm
Faith Building Block for preschoolers begins Sun, Oct 14, 9:15am
For birth to 3-years old & their grown-ups, meeting next on Sun, Oct 14, at 9:15am in Rm 102
Luther College Trumpets performing at First, Mon, Oct 15, 7pm
The OWLs, our Older Wiser Lutherans, enjoy a time of fellowship & food at their monthly potluck! Next one: TUES, Oct 23 at noon
Celebrating the hard work of our confirmands these past four years! Wed, Oct 24, 6pm
We give thanks for the gift of baptism and for the confirmands, one with us in the body of Christ, who make public affirmation of their baptism this weekend.
Get started on researching your genealogy, Tues, Oct 30, 6:30pm
Presented by Steve Spilde, Sun, Nov 11, 6:30pm
Take a trip to the MMAM to learn & practice Visio Divina, Sat, Nov 17, 10:30am–4pm
Presented by Pastor Libby Howe, Sun, Dec 9, 6pm