The Onalaska-Holmen Food Basket is looking for a new Treasurer starting January 2015. This is a volunteer opportunity for someone who has experience in this field. Also a desire to be of service to others is needed. Below is a job description of what is required for this position.
- Board member and regular attendance at board meetings (we meet 4 times during the year.)
- Maintain Financial records.
- Pay monthly bills.
- Deposit donations.
- Complete and submit applicable tax forms.
- Maintain records of monetary donations.
- Pick up mail at the Post office each week.
- Present quarterly income statement at board meetings.
- Knowledge of Excel.
Please contact Terry Wrolstad at 781-4525 for more information.