Welcome to summer! We are so grateful to our Sunday school teachers and other volunteers who have made it possible to have another successful Sunday school year. June 8 marks the official end of the Sunday school program year. But we want to make certain you know about our Wednesday worship service, which will continue throughout the summer, and is a great opportunity to worship and connect with your faith community if you have to be away on a summer weekend.
- Sundays 8:00 and 10:30
- Wednesdays 6:30 On the third Wednesday of the month we’ll gather before worship for supper! Outdoor games and fellowship to follow after EVERY Wednesday worship (see schedule below), weather permitting.
- ParentShare: Come and join other parents as we share the joys and challenges of parenting children of all ages. 9:15-10:15 on Sunday mornings.
- Bible Bits: Go deeper in your study of the Bible for the sake of another. We will engage in conversation and study of the Bible while taking time to create a “gift Bible” for someone in your life. Think about a child, grand child, or God child that you might want to gift with a Bible filled with your thoughts and reflections about God’s powerful story
- Courageous Men’s Group: Men of all ages from First meet weekly at 6am in the house on Fourth Ave for a time of fellowship and study. Contact Chad Schultz, Jim Sysimaki, or the church office for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffee with Karyn: Open to all and meets at 6:30 am each Wednesday at the Onalaska Perkins.
- ‘First’ Flyers: This cycling group is led by Pastor Ted Dewald and is for both men and women. Starts at 10am every Wednesday at First for a 10- to 15-mile bike ride, traveling at 10–15 mph. There will be a new route each week. If you have questions, call Pastor Ted at 780-3643.
- Little LEAPs: faith formation for 0-3 year olds and their parents will meet the second Sunday and the last Sunday of each month from 9:15-10:15 on Sunday mornings.
- Nursery care: Children 4 and under are welcome to play in the nursery between services to enable parents to participate in programs
This summer is an excellent time to try new things and take a break from routine. Mark you calendars now to experience one of these great ministries and invite a friend! All are welcome to dive deeper into relationship with our loving Savior!
- June 11th—Ice Cream Sundaes
- June 18th—Cookout, hotdogs/hamburgers provided by First Lutheran. Salads and desserts to share are always welcomed.
- June 25th—Strawberry Shortcake and Ice Cream
- July 2nd—Watermelon and Ice Cream Cones
- July 9th—Pie and Ice Cream. (if you have a favorite pie please share)
- July 16th—Cookout, Brats provided by First Lutheran. Salads and desserts to share are always welcomed.
- July 23rd—Ice Cream Sundaes
- July 30th—Strawberry Shortcake and Ice Cream
- August 6th—Watermelon and Ice Cream Cones
- August 13th—Fruit/Apple Crisp and Ice Cream
- August 20th—Cookout, Hot Dogs/hamburgers provided by First Lutheran. Salads and desserts to share are always welcomed.
- August 27th—Root Beer Floats.
Dessert and treats to share are appreciated any Wednesday evening throughout the summer!