- Christmas Giving Tree: return gifts by the Sunday, December 10. If you purchase gift cards, please wrap them in a box.
- Annual Icicle Toes Project: Dec 1–Dec 25. Warm socks for folks who need them! Socks will be collected for donation to New Horizons Shelter, a community resource where people are helped during times of need. Please bring new socks for children or adults to the Icicle Toes Tree in the narthex. Thank you!
- Salvation Army—Bellringers: Tis the season! Bellringers are needed through December 24th. Bell ringing can be done in 2 hour increments, inside or outside. This is also a great opportunity for our confirmation kids to gain some service hours—and do it together! Those interested in volunteering their time during the holidays—or anytime—through the Salvation Army, please check out the Salvation Army’s website, or sign up online.
- Collect food for the Onalaska Food Basket at Rotary Lights: Click here to sign up online.
- Christian gift giving ideas
- Follow our Pinterest board for other Christian gift ideas.
- Dec. 24, Christmas Eve Worship Times: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 11pm. All will be candlelight and all will be with Holy Communion.
- Dec. 25, Christmas Day Worship Time: 10am, with Holy Communion.
More Christmas Events...
Announcements for Sunday, December 17 https://t.co/jXDqez68jH
Draft ELCA Social Statement on Women & Justice has just been released & the Task Force on Women & Justice: One in C… https://t.co/K6PzS8QsJL
A big thank you to John for helping us kick start our capital campaign! Although he's trying to cut out sugar, he w… https://t.co/qgPQByQQWP