Simply Giving Online
First wants to make supporting our mission easy for members. That's why we are excited to announce that you can now manage your giving online. Giving online is easy, secure, and allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Give Now button above
- Click on the Create Profile button
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your one time or recurring contributions
Note to Simply Giving members prior to November, 2015: if you set up Simply Giving before November, 2015, via a paper form from the church office, you will need to cancel this method of giving before you create an online account. Please contact the church office by email or call 608.783.2236 (during office hours, 8am–4pm M–F) in order to cancel your current Simply Giving withdrawals so that you can set up Simply Giving online.
Give by Text
You can now make a contribution to First Lutheran with a quick text message.
- Simply send a text to 608.422.4771 with the amount you would like to contribute. Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount (example: $25).
- Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email.
- For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give and it will process automatically; no need to enter card information and register a second time!
Charges are not sent to your mobile provider, but to the credit card that you set up during the one-time registration process that follows your first give by text.
You can also send these codes to 608.422.4771 for other options:
- Assist or #Assist: Sends instructions to the donor via text.
- Edit or #Edit: Allows donors to edit their name, payment method, address and email.
- Repeat or #Repeat: after you've made a donation to make it recurring
- Schedule or #Schedule: to set up a recurring donation if you have yet to make a donation via Give by Text
Questions regarding how online giving and giving by text works? Click here to contact our webmaster, Andrew Stutesman.
Questions about your giving and/or quarterly and annual statements? Click here to contact Tamara Schonsberg in the church office.