In order to better know other members in our worship teams, and to review team goals, plan on attending the gathering time for your teams listed below:
- Feb 15, 7pm for Readers
- Feb 19, 11:30am for Acolytes
- Feb 22, 7pm for Assisting Ministers (these people will assist in leading worship, speaking the prayers, leading the creed, dismissing people etc.)
- Feb 26, 11:30am for Communion Servers
- March 5, 11:30am for Altar Guild/Communion Set-up
- March 8, 7pm for Intercessors (these people will write the prayers of intercession each week)
- March 12, 11:30am for Puppets and Tech
- March 15, 7pm for Worship Coordinators (these people will be our primary coordinator for any given worship service, making sure people are present, trouble-shooting when needed, and eventually helping with training etc. We are seeking 6 people to make this team.)
- March 19, 11:30am for Ushers
- March 22, 7pm for Bread Bakers
Simply bring food items with you anytime you visit this month and deposit them at the display in the Narthex. On Sunday November 29, our youth will spend the Sunday school hour packaging these items and transporting them to the Onalaska Food Bank.
Usher training sessions will be offered four times in the coming months; pick a Sunday to learn more about how you, and even your entire family, can serve and worship in this way!
- September 13, 9:30–10:00am
- September 27, 9:30–10:00am
- October 4, 9:30–10:00am
- October 11, 9:30–10:00am
The training will take place in the sacristy, a room just behind the fellowship hall.
Sign up online or at the Connecting Point table.